How Insurance Agents Can Integrate Digital and Offline Marketing
In the current digital age, having an online presence is crucial to all organizations. The advent of insurtech in the insurance industry has helped many organizations scale their operations and grow their customer base. Therefore, insurance digital marketing is a great way to take your business to the next level.
These days, people spend most of their time online. In fact, before they reach out to any business, they tend to read about it online. In this article, we take a look at how you, as an insurance agent, can combine the traditional methods of marketing with digital marketing to increase your revenue flow.
How to Combine Digital And Offline Marketing Strategies
For insurance companies, increasing sales revenue has always been a challenge. Not every sales strategy can lead you to the right customers. This is why it is important to exhaust all available options to maximize your sales.
1. Combine Social Media with Live Events
If used properly, social media can turn out to be a great marketing tool for your business. Its different features allow an organization to have a real-time connection with their clients or prospects. Combining social media with your live events is a powerful strategy that will help you build strong relations with your clients. For the optimum use of social media, here’s what you should do:
- Create an event, a page, or a post on popular social networking sites, such as Facebook and Twitter and provide all the relevant details about the event. Don’t forget to include a link for event registration in the post.
- During the event, encourage the participants to share their experiences on social media using a hashtag.
- Once the event is over, share the event pictures on your social media profiles and tag the people who were present there. This is a simple but effective strategy to reach out to a large number of people.
2. Relationship Marketing
Spamming a client’s inbox with promotional messages will not get you any response. On the other hand, relationship marketing is a more effective method to build a connection with your clients. Using the information logged by your clients, you can send personalized messages such as holiday and birthday greetings to your clients. Loyal clients, with whom you have established a strong relationship, will not only be willing to work with you in the future, but they are also more likely to refer you to their friends and family. This way, you can increase your client base through your existing clients.
3. Digital Campaigns and Referrals
Many people hesitate while asking for referrals from their clients. To overcome this hesitation, the best way is to use digital tools to ask for referrals. Here’s how you can do it:
- Create high-quality digital content and share it on your profile to reach out to your existing audience. Your audience is likely to share meaningful and valuable content that talks about financial planning, legacy planning, etc., shared by you.
- This act of sharing is an endorsement, making your client’s family and friends reach out to you.
To reach out to more people, you can use the feature of social sharing for sales. For this, you must share a credible article from a reliable site. For example, if you are selling health insurance policies, you can share an article such as, ‘5 Best Foods for a Healthy Heart’. When your target clients click on your share, the article will appear on the left while on the right hand side of the page, your prospects will see the call-to-action or CTA. The CTA is designed to convince online visitors to reach out to you and learn more about your services.
The Final Word
By following the online and offline marketing tips mentioned above, you can reach out to more prospects and take your business to greater heights.