Your legacy is precious and unique too. Having said that, we mean, your legacy isn’t just a gift of valuables and the personal property that you want to pass to your legal heirs. It’s much more than that. You realize this better when you reach a stage of preserving legacy. Your legacy can be manifold such as the audio/videos files and images of family gathering alongside the property and the financial assets and the health data. The scope of legacy preservation is thus huge befitting the number of assets that you want to leave for the heirs to relish many years down the line from now.
Your legacy can be manifolded such as the audio/videos files and images of family gathering alongside the property and the financial assets and the health data. The scope of legacy preservation is thus huge befitting the number of assets that you want to leave for the heirs to relish many years down the line from now.
In other words, it is important to create a living will detailing who and when can access your legacy. Such a will works in the best interest of your legal heirs since they can take appropriate measures with a view to safeguarding their health from your health directives, for instance. It is important to mention here that some diseases like hemochromatosis, cystic fibrosis, and Marfan’s Syndrome are transmitted genetically to the heirs and thus, a preventive care can actually help them stay safe.
Besides, reading your directives on health, your caregivers can initiate appropriate treatments when you become invalid to interact. Interestingly, all these secrets after death can be transferred with surety to your legal heirs with the help of a partner.
Steps to protect health directives
- Secure vaults: Today, the internet has taken the center stage of all business as well as the personal activities. High-level smartphone penetration around the world has made the matter worse here especially in terms of privacy protection. On the flip side, business entities and the federal government have made digital documentation mandatory for the purpose of reference check as and when needed. Hackers too are active to steal personal data. Therefore, the need for the secured e-vaults have been rising and you shouldn’t be left behind with a view to protecting data related to your health.
- Auto-delivery of documents: It is important to give a clear instruction on the auto delivery of documents to the intended recipients. This will ensure that only the authorized people can access the data on health.
- Delivery Schedule: You should have a clear mindset as to when and who should have an access to your health data. As such, you must give an instruction to your legacy protection service provider on the exact timing of the delivery of documents such as after death or when you become invalid.
- Custom message: Customizing your message to every recipient makes a difference to the life of the people who would read them along with your health records and directives. Such a message has an immense sentimental value to them. Hence, you should choose to custom your message beforehand.
- Reminders: You can set reminders for the intended recipients about their duties and responsibilities related to their health.
However, going forward, your need for protecting health data and legacy may change. But, a partner like LegacyArmour can always keep you updated on the same bespoke to your unique requirement.